TERMS & CONDITIONS
THESE ARE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS THAT APPLY TO ALL GOODS AND SERVICES SUPPLIED TO YOU BY EVOLVEO UK LTD.
IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BECAUSE THEY INCLUDE EXCLUSIONS AND DISCLAIMERS IN RESPECT OF LIABILITY AND LOSS ARISING FROM THE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES SUPPLIED BY EVOLVEO UK LTD.
- All contracts formed between Evolveo UK Ltd and users shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with English law. Any disputes not resolved by the normal complaints procedure will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales under English law.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- We have the right, at our discretion, to refuse to supply goods or services you order.
- Evolveo UK Ltd has permission from the Customer to carry out the work on the equipment in need of repair.
- Goods and services are subject to availability. If we are not able to supply the goods or services, we will refund any money already paid. We will not be liable for compensation or damages if we do not supply goods or services.
- We aim to deliver any goods or services within 14 days. However, deliveries may be subject to conditions outside of our control. All delivery times are approximate and we will not be held liable for any compensation or damages as a result of late or non-delivery.
- Please check the goods or services on delivery. If goods or services are delivered damaged or faulty you must inform us within seven days of delivery and we will arrange collection and replacement at our cost. If you do not inform us within seven days we shall have no liability for goods or services said to be damaged on delivery. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Evolveo UK Ltd has a lien on the goods until payment in full is received. The lien over the goods is discharged only once we have received payment in full. You will be responsible for the goods or services once delivery is made or delayed by you at delivery.
- To return goods please follow the returns procedure detailed under the product Warranty Terms and Conditions. We do not accept liability for the cost of return, returns damaged in transit or returns not received by us. Refunds may incur a restocking fee and exclude postage and packaging fees and any advertising fees.
- Every care has been taken in the preparation of any quote. However, as far as is permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of information contained herein.
- We do not accept responsibility for any website not under our control, which may act as a portal for our site, or be connected by hypertext links from our site.
- To qualify for our No-Fix-No-Fee policy, the customer must allow Evolveo UK Ltd sufficient time and access to the computer to diagnose and fix PC problems (this includes return-to-base PC repair). If the Customer does not allow sufficient time before a diagnosis can be made, they will be billed by the hour. It is at the technician’s discretion whether or not a repair is possible. If the Customer decides not to proceed with a repair, they will be charged a diagnostic fee for diagnosing the problem.
- In order for Evolveo UK Ltd to remain in business, payments must be made promptly. If an amount remains unpaid 30 days after the invoice issue date, 4% interest will be added for each week of non-payment. In case collection by legal or other means proves necessary, the client agrees to pay all fees incurred by that process. Please pay on time.
- A deposit of not less than 50% for goods and services over the amount of £300 is required before being carried out. Businesses are granted 30 days to pay outstanding invoices. Residential customers are required to pay by cash, cheque, bank transfer or credit/debit card upon completion or delivery.
- All parts supplied by Evolveo UK Ltd are brand new, unless stated otherwise or requested by the Customer. Brand new parts usually come with a one year manufacturer’s warranty, commencing from the date the item was purchased by Evolveo UK Ltd.
- The warranty on any hardware will be voided if any sticker placed on the warrantable equipment is removed, broken or tampered with.
- Equipment is only covered for faulty workmanship on parts, and for parts that fail due to manufacturing defects recognised by the component manufacturer. This warranty does not cover failure of equipment due to the system not being serviced adequately, or failure from “fair wear and tear”. This warranty does not cover repairs for the replacement of parts due to incompatibility. The warranty holder will be liable to pay for these repairs.
- Damage to a system or component supplied by Evolveo UK Ltd caused by power surges or spikes, including and not limited to mains power and telecommunications connections, or to other unspecified sources, voltage fluctuation, amperage fluctuation, rust or corrosion, are not covered under warranty.
- Warranties do not cover loss or damage due to negligence, accidents, cyber incident, earthquakes, electrical storms, electro-magnetic pulse, fire, flood, force majeure event, theft, or any act of God or any war related events.
- Evolveo UK Ltd reserves the right to suspend or cancel warranties for failure to pay monies owing to us as a result of non-warranty work being carried out on a system at the request of the warranty holder.
- All work is covered by a labour-only 30 day warranty. If the same problem recurs within 30 days of the original repair (stated on the invoice), Evolveo UK Ltd will only charge for any additional parts that may be required. This excludes faults caused by software, virus and end user errors.
- Any repair performed on an item under warranty where no fault can be found, or the fault is not covered under warranty (i.e. software, virus, end user error or other non-warranty cause stated herein) a ‘No Fault Found’ fee may be payable by the warranty holder at the usual hourly rate.
- The Customer shall where possible and prior to despatch of the goods to Evolveo UK Ltd back up all data stored in the products to be repaired, and shall remove any removable media such as diskettes, CDs, DVDs or PC cards before delivering or returning the products for repair or replacement.
- The Customer consents to Evolveo UK Ltd and its repair contractor(s) having all permissions required to access and deal with the Customer’s data under the General Data Protection Regulations.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If the Goods you have ordered are not available from stock, Evolveo UK Ltd will contact you by e-mail or telephone (if you have given us details). You will have the option either to wait until the item is available from stock or to cancel your order.
- Online sales contract is valid from notification of your order being despatched and is held within England. Evolveo UK Ltd must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received Evolveo UK Ltd will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an e-mail to you at the e-mail address you provide in your order form. This e-mail confirmation is not a binding acceptance of your order, it is confirmation that the order has been processed. Our acceptance of your order comes with the despatch confirmation. We reserve the right to refuse an order at any time without liability.
- All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Evolveo UK Ltd. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use, is prohibited without our written permission.
- You may not modify, distribute or repost anything on this website for any purpose.
- Evolveo UK Ltd reserves the right to change these conditions at any time without notice.
Limitation of Liability: Limitation of Damages
30. In no event will Evolveo UK Ltd be liable for any indirect damage whatsoever. The total liability of Evolveo UK Ltd to the Customer under this Agreement shall in no event exceed the total sums paid by the Customer to Evolveo UK Ltd. In cases where no payment has been made for a recovery service Evolveo UK Ltd‘s liability will not exceed the cost of the hardware sent for data recovery. Evolveo UK Ltd accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to customer property before it reaches or after it leaves our locations.
31. Where requested and applicable, Evolveo UK Ltd can arrange for a collection on behalf the Customer. In such instances we agree to pay the courier company’s charges on behalf of the Customer. The carriage agreement remains between the Customer and the courier company which Evolveo UK Ltd may re-use from time to time. Evolveo UK Ltd will not be held responsible for any loss, damage or consequential losses whilst your parcel is in transit using a pre-arranged service.
32. Evolveo UK Ltd will not be held responsible for any loss in transit. Any claims remain between the client and the courier company regardless of the method of transport to or from our stores and labs.The courier we use: Royal Mail terms and conditions: http://www.royalmail.com/terms-conditions
33. Evolveo UK Ltd take measures to ensure that this website is free from viruses and defects. However, Evolveo UK Ltd cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it will not cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website. Evolveo UK Ltd will not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
- Evolveo UK Ltd does not accept any liability for data or software which is lost, corrupted, deleted or altered during repair. The Customer accepts full responsibility for Customer software and data. Evolveo UK Ltd is not required to advise or remind Customers of appropriate backup and other procedures. Evolveo UK Ltd will not be liable for any damage caused to other equipment by goods supplied.
- Evolveo UK Ltd does not accept responsibility for any damage resulting from viruses or other malware that may have been transmitted during servicing or which escaped detection. Evolveo UK Ltd have permission from the Customer to replace assemblies or components with devices of similar, or better, design and capability.
- The Customer understands and accepts that some applications may no longer work fully or properly after a repair, due to the installation of different hardware or software. It is the customer’s responsibility to reconfigure or reinstall any such applications.